Deeply Satisfying Keto Pancakes THM-Deep-S
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an official THM Affiliate and am earning a percentage off of links used in the above content that may link directly to the THM online store. This is at no cost to you. Please see my Affiliate Disclosure for more information.
Pancakes in THM-Deep-S??? Why, YES PLEASE! These are easy to make and sooo satisfying. Both oat fiber and psyllium husks are allowed in Deep-S (essentially zero net carbs from their high fiber content) and give these pancakes their fluffy/cakey texture. And the fiber helps keep you full and satisfied for longer. They have that classic pancake flavor you crave, too. They’re really a game-changer and have made THM-Deep-S so much easier, and tastier!
Deeply Satisfying Keto Pancakes THM-Deep-SCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Fluffy yummy pancakes that are not only keto but also THM-Deep-S!
4 TBS whey protein isolate (5 TBS collagen for completely dairy-free)
2 TBS oat FIBER (I use Lifesource brand; add extra 1 tsp if using collagen instead of whey protein)
1 TBS ground psyllium husks
1 TBS sweetener (I use Lakanto Golden)
2 eggs (room temperature)
4 TBS butter (soft or melted) or coconut oil for dairy-free (but flavor will be different unless can use refined or butter flavored coconut oil)
4 TBS unsweetened almond milk, or preferred milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
- To quickly bring eggs to room temperature, set refrigerated eggs into saucer of hot tap water and allow to sit for a few minutes while prepping other ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until smooth and there are no clumps.
- Batter will be thin at first. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to allow ingredients to expand/absorb.
- Heat skillet or griddle on med/low. Use butter, coconut oil, or cooking spray to grease.
- Add batter to hot/greased skillet in 1/8-1/4 cup scoops.
- Flip as soon as pancake holds together. These are better if they’re not overcooked.
- Can be pre-cooked and frozen. Reheat covered in microwave.
- Based on making 8 pancakes, each pancake is 85 calories, essentially ZERO net carbs, 7g fat, and 4.8g protein.
- Collagen peptides could be substituted for whey protein isolate and coconut oil could be substituted for butter to make completely dairy-free. Use alternative measurements listed above in recipe card. Collagen pancakes are slightly more delicate/harder to flip, so may need to cook them a little longer before trying to flip.
- Oat fiber is not the same as oat flour or oat bran.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories85
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9%
- Protein 4.8g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
You may also like:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.